We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator with experience in the commercial buildings industry. The Project Coordinator will participate and assist in all stages of various projects from project bidding to ensuring projects are delivered within scope, budget, time and quality. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and meticulous about detail to ensure maximum profitability.
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented
- Energy and Stress
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Oversee multiple projects from estimating to completion, tracking and job costs
- Determine all resources needed in an efficient and responsible way such as materials, labour, equipment, and subcontractor requirements, sequence of operations and project timelines
- Price and negotiate change orders
- Understand the project and its requirements
- Establish effective on-site communications and progress reporting with subtrades and clients
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
- Perform risk analysis
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Provide consultation on planning (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
- Prepare cost analysis
- Follow up on tenders closed and gather info (log it)
- Identify and resolve complex issues
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Estimating as required
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment may be required (e.g. hard-hat, safety boots, etc.).
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- May be exposed to loud noise.
- Hazards associated with the construction industry.
Salary Range: 55,000 - 75,000 annual salary