Invoicing and AR Administrator
PROFORM is currently seeking an Invoicing and AR administrator for the Red Deer Head Office.
The Invoicing and AR Administrator must have a strong familiarity with computers and software. Other requirements will include minor troubleshooting of computer related issues, use of databases and the ability to offer excellent customer service while working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Exceptional Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Prepare timely invoicing as required coordinating with estimators and project managers
- Prepare monthly billing reports, holdbacks and statutory declarations as needed.
- Co-ordinate with other peers when analyzing or retrieving data for performing data analysis.
- Prepare credit notes and post to customer’s accounts as required.
- Coordinate with Credit any related customer issues
- Provide estimate support in preparation for tendering & bidding where required
- Create weekly reporting on other types of reports as needed.
- Administrate warranty work, this includes, retrieve data, create tracking control, provide information to field supervisors and monitor progress from field entry.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- Ability to understand logical processes and be detail-oriented
- Familiar with databases (web-based databases would be an asset)
- I.T. aptitude would be an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience related to general administrative duties.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines.
- An understanding of the Construction industry, construction contracts, and project billings would be an asset
- Travel may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Alternative Job Duties:
- Checking records for duplication
- Checking emails
- Perform basic management of electronic files (e.g. print, copy, and transfer)
- Access information from a computer and/or maintain a computer database
- Keep a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Follow current standards and procedures.
- Working in a team environment to ensure billing are timely and accurate